Church of San Domenico
Course Italy – Pisa
The church is located next to the bar’s stock. The church was attached to a convent of Dominican nuns, both of which were built and donated in 1395 by Pietro Gambacorti, lord of Pisa, his daughter Claire, whose bones were found at the altar.
The facade has remained intact verrucana stone, with mullioned windows at the top and take them with shelter. The frescoes inside, depicting the Blessed Clare, have unfortunately been destroyed.